AirSage, an early pioneer in population movement analytics, is seeking a digital marketing manager who will be responsible for developing a strategy to increase market awareness of AirSage and its products. An ideal candidate has the multimedia and copywriting skills to create appropriate content for multiple distribution channels (website, blog, sales collateral, white papers, PR, social media, etc.) as well as marketing collateral for events, presentations and trade shows/conferences. Responsibilities will include creating and distributing white papers, short-form blog posts, infographics, social media materials and other types of content as well as executing B2B inbound/outbound marketing strategies in support of lead generation activities. You will work closely with the product, technology and sales teams to coordinate marketing activities and create compelling storytelling around AirSage and its products.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Expert knowledge, certification preferred, in the Hubspot platform. If you live and breathe in the Hubspot Academy webpages, we’d love to talk!
- Strong analytical skills, campaign creation and optimization, and the tools used to make informed decisions.
- Strong background in social media and digital tools used to create, analyze, and engage on different social platforms as well as “web fluency”: understanding of digital marketing best practices, principles of SEO, HTML/CSS.
- Keen eye for design and ability to articulate design requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing websites and the necessary content to generate inbound leads for the sales lifecycle.
- Measures success based on data-driven reports across the entire marketing spectrum.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, B2B data/technology products preferred
- Comfortable with Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office skills; Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred